Saturday 30 September 2017

PENNY BLACK 'PORTRAITURE!' 3202K

Hello and happy Saturday!
I have a one layer Penny Black watercoloured card today:






I used Penny Black 'Portraiture!' 3202K rubber stamp and scribbled my Stampin Write markers onto a clear block to watercolour my card. The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up set.

I would like to enter the LESS IS MORE CHALLENGE where the theme is watercolour (I thought it was funny that the hedgie is watercolouring too!!) and the PENNY BLACK SATURDAY  challenge where the theme is one layer card.

I thoroughly enjoyed 'painting' this card as it was so relaxing so I will have to try it again soon!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

              

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Eve, love the delicate watercolouring. Great sentiment too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful. Love how you have coloured the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... I haven't seen these stamps before and they are so cute!! I love the scene you created and your watercoloring looks amazing - I love the strong shading. Fabulous work! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous Eve, a delightful little scene and such beautiful and professional water colouring too. CAS-tastic and awesome. Thanks for playing along at Less is More the is week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute, Eve ! I love this lovely scene and your watercoloring is just stunning ! A gorgeous CAS take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how adorable is this little scene?! I really must get some more Penny Black stamps, I love Hedgie! You've chosen a really lovely mix of colours here, and really great watercolouring.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...